- Located on a quiet point of Chaweng Noi beach. Walking proximity to the beach and some dining options.
- Book an ocean front pool villa. Private infinity pool. Outside dining area. Separate living room. Small lawn. Unobstructed ocean views. Absolutely worth it.
- Breakfast not great except for the seasonal tropical fruit options, which are delicious
- Friendly staff, intermediate level of conversational English
- There is a free shuttle service to Chaweng beach that leaves at 1pm and returns to the hotel at 5pm. Instead rent a scooter from the hotel. Chaweng beach, shopping and restaurants are approximately 7 minutes away by scooter.
- Fantastic local spot across from Koh Samui’s international hospital. You must ask a local where it is and get the hotel to write down the name in Thai as the road sign is only written in Thai
- Anything done on the little outside grill is perfection: grilled beef, pork and fish come with bright and spicy dipping sauces. Chicken with chili and basil is another highlight. If you like papaya salad there are a dozen or more variations on the menu.
- It’s hard to go wrong with the prices. With an average of $3 a plate if you order something you don’t like it’s no big loss.
- Menu is in Thai and English. The staff doesn’t speak English but pointing and smiling gets the job done.
- Another local roadside spot. Restaurant is built right on a quiet little beach with views of the ocean.
- Highlights include deep fried squid topped with crispy garlic and chives. Spicy mango salad. Any curry that comes with roti because the roti is perfect. Soft and fluffy inside, crisp and buttery outside. Fried morning glory blossoms with green chili dipping sauce.
- Unfortunately the pad thai here is disappointing