- Boutique hotel in Taipei. Great location. Nice neighborhood. On a main street and accessible to MRT.
- Close to 101 building, shopping and food
- Staff is incredibly helpful and fluent in English.
- Breakfast just good but not great.
- Rooms are small but modern and beautiful. If you care about having a view get a room that looks out on the main road as the road has a beautiful park running down the middle.
Les Suites Taipei
- Boutique hotel in Taipei. Great location. MRT station is right outside the hotel
- Food, shopping, night markets all in close proximity
- Knowledgeable and friendly staff that speaks English
- Ching-cheng street branch is newer and has a beautiful enclosed courtyard for coffee and breakfast. A little oasis in the middle of the city
- Business center and computer room also available.
- Good breakfast, decent amount of options. Main seller is the option of eating out in the courtyard
Din Tai Fung
- Probably the most famous place to eat dumplings. There 4 locations in Taipei. The restaurant is very popular so there is usually a wait. No reservations are allowed during lunch hours. Staff speaks English and the wait process is very simple.
- Menu highlights: Shanghai soup dumplings (shao long bao) are the standout item but all the dumplings are excellent. Fried rice, stir fried cabbage, lightly pickled cucumbers and sticky rice with pork round out a meal.